Skincare is one of the most important topics when it comes to beauty! And for skincare for be effective, a daily routine needs to stay in place to nourish the skin and prevent it from aging.
This is why I am sharing with you today, the skincare steps I use regularly to keep my skin healthy and beautiful (follow the links in order to get to know the products one by one):
- Daily Moisturizer: This is my staple moisturizer, which is usually a rich cream / highly concentrated. I particularly love Hydrance Optimale Riche by Avene.
- Suncreen: I have been using this for long enough to say I can’t live without it. My favorite sunscreen is always from La Roche Posay.
- I love putting Face Mask – it helps me rejuvenate my skin -Meet my favorites: #GLITTERMASK GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment and Resveratrol Face Lifting Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF20 40ml especially Balance & Pore Refining Mask
- My favorite face wash that I strongly recommend is Thirstycleanse™ Daily Hydrating Cleanser and Starskin face wash which you can only buy it from Sephora branches in the UAE.
- I have always used Kocostar Hand and Foot Mask since I have dry skin. The brand is excellent and I tend to use it more during winter days when skin dryness reaches its peek.
- When it comes to nourishing skin oils, I love using the best, and for me those are: Bio Oil, Baby Johnson, and 100% natural coconut oil. These products help me keep my body moisturized for a full 24 hours per go.
- One of the best night cream of 2018 to 2019 and the winner of 2018 for me is Midnight Recovery Concentrate – It helps my skin stay radiant and glowing, and lessens my wrinkles while improving my skin texture.
The most important thing about keeping a good skincare routine to me, is to select high quality products and stay consistent.
What’s your personal daily skincare routine?