You don’t have to spend a lot to look like a millionaire. There are so many ways you can style your clothes to make it look like you have spent a lot on your look. It all comes down to selecting the right pieces, wearing the right material and when everything else fails, you always have the option of working on accessories! Accessorize and Accessorize – See? So easy.
Today I will be sharing with you some simple ways to look expensive without spending a lot:
- One of the best-kept secret on how to look chic and expensive is to have a leather jacket in your wardrobe. It has to be modern cuts and silhouettes works the best. But most importantly, make sure you stay away from leather jackets that are covered in shinny buttons, fringe jackets and a jacket with a lot of zippers. The key is to keep it simple and look sophisticated. Such as, cropped leather jackets look amazing with almost any outfit, and you can wear the in daytime or at night. In the day, blending a leather jacket with a floral or fresh colored dress or skirt can add a little bit of edge to your casual look. And at night time, you can go all out by combining the leather jacket with your little black or skinny jean and a sleeveless blouse (it will definitely look amazing)
- Choose the right material / fabric – one of the easiest ways to choose clothing is to look at the quality of the materials. Most affordable pieces are made of inexpensive fabrics, such as polyester, rayon, acrylic, and nylon. You should avoid these fabrics at all costs. Instead, try to choose lux material that will hold up well over the times and still look amazing; such as suede, cotton and linen. And the blind against your skirt as opposed to embracing your curves, and this provides a better fit that looks amazing on all body types.
- Look for the inspired designer pieces – such as H&M, Forever21, Bershka, New Look, ALDO and other street stores that are known for having clothing items and accessories inspired by big fashion designers.
- Wear Black – It’s a timeless trend – it doesn’t only make you look slimmer, but also makes you look like a Diva on the cover of a fashion magazine. It’s a neutral color, that goes perfectly with everything. Black is a color will always make you look chic and classy at all time. Wearing a complete black outfit head to toe will unleash your inner Kim Kardashian West for sure. You can pair black pumps from your favorite shoe store. The color also allows you to pair it with any fabrics and it will still look amazing on every skin tones. This is a look that never goes out of style.
- We all want to look chic and effortless; put together from head to toe. Make-up: There are so many make-up brands that are expensive. But when it comes to looking good, all it takes is one simple item that can be purchased at your local drugstore. Can you guess? Of course it’s Lipstick! Trust me picking the right shade is the secret to improving your overall appearance. For a day look – nude or warm lipstick will add just the right amount of color to your lips. If you’re looking for a bold look – you can wear a red lipstick that will get the attention you looking for. This classic color goes with almost any outfit, from black to printed passing by the metallic. But you have to make sure you buy the color that goes best with your skin tone, such as, Red, Cherry, Merlot, Garnet, Candy and Berry.
- Choosing the right shoes – Now that you know what clothing and accessories to wear to make your outfit pop in, you need to have the right matched pair of shoes? Your shoe will either make you look good or damage the entire outfit. If you want to look fab, you might ruin your chances of looking flawless if your shoes aren’t up to par. All it takes to choose the right shoes is to go with a simple sexy classic, such as pumps. There’s just something about pumps that make an outfit look so polished, and even more glamorous that I can’t get enough of this footwear. You can definitely see everything from flat to high heel pumps on some of our favorite celebs, and it’s a look that never fades. It doesn’t matter what color of shoes you wear, but going neutral shades it will certainly pair well with almost every outfit. If you haven’t got a pumps yet, it’s about time that you add one in your wardrobe! Also, making sure your shoes are comfortable is very important, or it might ruin your whole outfit – People will not see how beautiful you are if you just can’t walk in your heels.
Here you go then; if you are planning to shop the latest trend without breaking the bank; I’ve got you covered!